The Business Development Manager applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Represents the organization as the prime contact. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Responsible for exceeding revenue plan.
• Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing customers, KOL’s and industry leaders.
• Maintains understanding of neuromodulation technology and competitive environment.
• Develops and adheres to actionable business plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience medical device product areas or related discipline, including direct experience in product sales.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal written and presentation skills.
• Well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects and accustomed to tight deadlines.
• Excellent personal computer skills including MS excel, word, outlook and power point.
Responsibilities: Work within a team to plan, deploy, and maintain scientific applications. Design, develop, test, and release new features focusing...Apply For This Job
For more information contact Robert Lauer: Robert@gatewayrecruiting.com...Apply For This Job
Position Overview The primary role of the Therapy Manager is to provide first class clinical training and education to current...Apply For This Job
This position will report to the Executive Medical Director or Vice President, Clinical Research. Key Responsibilities Provides medical/scientific, strategic and...Apply For This Job
Main responsibilities:• Support Sales and Operations by providing critical customer-facing and internal pre- and post-sales services• Extensive use of Salesforce...Apply For This Job