Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Finance Team to create financial reports and ensure legal
requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. The
main focus is handling the accounting cycle and the entire financial transactions of the Company.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Verify transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
• Complete tax forms & file sales tax returns.
• Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
• Collecting and consolidating financial data.
• Reconcile each cash and credit card account in QBO using reconcile function.
• Preparing consolidated financial statements.
• Maintaining financial controls, assessing, and improving accounting procedures.
• Allocating, coding & classifying cash activity into the B/S & P&L.
• Upload semi-monthly payroll cycle and record journal entry in QBO from payroll reports.
• Remit 401k withholding and match by employee from payroll reports.
• Prepare wire transfers as needed with specific authorization.
• Post monthly invoices to AR in QBO.
• Follow up with legal entities abroad to obtain monthly subsidiary financial statements.
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting needs of the company.
• Work with outside auditors on annual basis for completion of annual audit and tax requirements.
• Experience with QuickBooks & Excel – Must
• Experience with financial statement preparation and reporting.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, organized, detail oriented.
• Knowledge with importing bank data to the financial systems.
• Degree in Bookkeeping, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
• CPA – Advantage
The Field Clinical Specialist will provide technical and clinical support to Sales Representatives within a defined geographical boundary. The Field...Apply For This Job
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop territory sales plans to exceed revenue and market penetration goals, ensuring collaboration and alignment with Regional Sales...Apply For This Job
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Analyze assigned territory for business opportunities, evaluate those opportunities and develop a strategic sales plan to attract growth...Apply For This Job
The Director of Oncology Research will lead the discovery and translational research teams aimed at identifying and characterizing novel therapeutics...Apply For This Job
The Clinical Specialist will provide technical and clinical support to Sales Representatives within a defined geographical boundary. The Clinical Specialist...Apply For This Job