Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Finance Team to create financial reports and ensure legal
requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. The
main focus is handling the accounting cycle and the entire financial transactions of the Company.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Verify transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
• Complete tax forms & file sales tax returns.
• Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
• Collecting and consolidating financial data.
• Reconcile each cash and credit card account in QBO using reconcile function.
• Preparing consolidated financial statements.
• Maintaining financial controls, assessing, and improving accounting procedures.
• Allocating, coding & classifying cash activity into the B/S & P&L.
• Upload semi-monthly payroll cycle and record journal entry in QBO from payroll reports.
• Remit 401k withholding and match by employee from payroll reports.
• Prepare wire transfers as needed with specific authorization.
• Post monthly invoices to AR in QBO.
• Follow up with legal entities abroad to obtain monthly subsidiary financial statements.
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting needs of the company.
• Work with outside auditors on annual basis for completion of annual audit and tax requirements.
• Experience with QuickBooks & Excel – Must
• Experience with financial statement preparation and reporting.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, organized, detail oriented.
• Knowledge with importing bank data to the financial systems.
• Degree in Bookkeeping, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
• CPA – Advantage
Position Overview The primary role of the Therapy Manager is to provide first class clinical training and education to current...Apply For This Job
The position of Program Manager is within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets Business Unit. This role will manage new product...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Initiates, develops, and effectively leads the development and execution of strategic marketing plans – and effective emissary of...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Provides technical expertise to a R&D team developing a novel platform for point-of-care testing. Based on the product...Apply For This Job
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position performs specialized level work assignments and/or analyses, evaluation, preparation, and submission of documentation for the worldwide regulatory...Apply For This Job